Thursday, September 8, 2011

UPDATE: Time is of the essence!! Please Help Gracie Belle Stay with Her Loving Family

 UPDATE: This family received an eviction notice and must be out of the apartment in 72 hours. 
Please Help Me Keep 
My Dog Gracie Belle
About me: I am a single mother on disability with a limited income currently living in Dallas, Texas where I have zero support. I am moving out-of-state on September 12th so that my 3-year old son can live closer to his father and I will have some support. I will be staying with friends temporarily until I can afford my own place. I am unable to take my dog Gracie Belle to where I will be staying because they already have their own dogs. I am desperately trying to figure out a way to keep my dog so that I do not have to give her away.

CHIP IN: I have set up an account for Gracie Belle so contributions can be made.
http://keepinggraciebelle.chipin.com/keeping-gracie-belle
FACE BOOK: To find out more about our story and why I love Gracie Belle so much, you can friend her under the name of Help Gracie Belle (http://www.facebook.com/helpgraciebelle).
CONTACT: Emails can be sent to keepinggraciebelle@yahoo.com
Click the READ MORE link to learn more about Gracie Bell and her family.



About Gracie Belle: Gracie Belle is 7 1/2 years old. She's an indoor dog, potty trained and is extremely cat- and kid-friendly. She is cautious and defensive around other dogs after being attacked 3 times. Gracie Belle has cancer; she has a tennis ball size tumor on her back right leg and has beaten the odds so far by living 4 years with it. She is still happy and active and does not seem to be in any pain.
Gracie Belle and I have a very unique relationship! I named her Gracie Belle because she was my saving grace….she saved my life. At one of the lowest times in my life, Gracie Belle came and laid down next to me, licked all of the tears off my face and cuddled me. It occurred to me at that very moment that I could not leave the world because I couldn't leave her by herself without me. She was the only reason I decided to stay. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be here today. I can't bear the thought of giving Gracie Belle away because she is my only best friend aside from my son. She's also my son's best friend and is his only sibling. We love her very, very much!

I am open to any and all suggestions. I am hoping to either raise enough money to board Gracie Belle or find her a foster home (dog free) until I can get my own place. If I raise enough money, I can board her in NJ where she will be close and I can visit her every day until I have my own place.
Please, please help if you can, in any way that you can.
CHIP IN: I have set up an account for Gracie Belle so contributions can be made.
http://keepinggraciebelle.chipin.com/keeping-gracie-belle
FACE BOOK: To find out more about our story and why I love Gracie Belle so much, you can friend her under the name of Help Gracie Belle (http://www.facebook.com/helpgraciebelle).
CONTACT: Emails can be sent to keepinggraciebelle@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.